Alumawood® Dealer Center
Already an Authorized Alumawood® Dealer?
If not, read about why you should become an Authorized Alumawood® Dealer.
There are a number of metal patio cover manufacturers in the market, but only one has established itself as the premier brand in the market. The Alumawood® brand is the most recognizable name in the market today because of the aesthetic appeal and quality of the product. We were also the first to introduce TEFLON® Surface Protector as a standard feature. Additionally, Amerimax supports its Authorized Alumawood® Dealers in a number of ways designed to help grow their business.
Sales and Marketing Support
Our team is committed to assisting Authorized Alumawood® Dealers by sharing best practices for promoting Alumawood® products and supplying promotional tools.
- Patio Partners Program – Professionally designed promotional materials to help canvas and reach target customers.
- Website Consultation – Assist in developing website content and presentation.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Assist in increasing web presence.
- Sample Kits – Professionally designed and assembled sample kits are available to Authorized Alumawood® Dealers. Premium nylon carrying cases are also available.
- Presentation Binders – Designed to create a professional and uniform in-home presentation for sales team.
Alumawood® shade structures can be engineered to accommodate nearly any situation. Our Engineering team is available to support your efforts and has received stamps in 12 states. Engineering training is also provided for Authorized Alumawood® Dealers.
Only the highest quality products from industry-leading and reliable suppliers are used to paint and manufacture the Alumawood® product line. With five Lean Six Sigma Black Belts on staff, our commitment to lean technologies and variation reduction ensures a consistently high quality product. We also stamp the inside of our header beams with our name to ensure you and your customers receive authentic Alumawood® products.